DONOR'S BILL OF RIGHTS
The Serenity Care Health Group supports the Donor Bill of Rights, as adopted by many charitable groups, which states that philanthropy is based on voluntary action for the common good.
To assure that philanthropy merits the respect and trust of the general public, and that donors and prospective donors can have full confidence in the organization’s causes they are asked to support, we declare that all donors have these rights:
- To be informed of the identity of those serving on the organization’s board of directors and to expect the board to exercise prudent judgment in its stewardship responsibilities.
- To have access to the organization’s most recent financial statements.
- To be assured their gifts will be used for the purposes for which they were given.
- To receive appropriate acknowledgment and recognition.
- To be assured that information about their donations is handled with respect and with confidentiality to the extent provided by law.
- To expect that all relationships with individuals representing the organization will be professional in nature.
- To be informed whether those seeking donations are volunteers, employees of the organization, or hired solicitors.
- To feel free to ask questions when making a donation and to receive prompt, truthful and forthright answers.
SERENITY CARE HEALTH GROUP
Your Support is Appreciated
We accept major credit cards and checks.
Contacts us now to speak with a representative to submit your gift today. Thank you from SCHG!
We will show you how. Contact us today!(562) 478-4103
Your support will assist the Foundation in providing basic needs for our patients. The Serenity Care Health Group is a 501 (c) (3) not-for-profit organization. All donations to the Foundation are tax deductible as allowable by law.
Give from the Heart!
Please consider making your gift a monthly donation. Monthly donations provide us with a steady stream of income, which allows us to provide support to qualified members in need.